CLASSES WILL RESUME IN JULY
Space is very limited, register now!
COVID-19 REOPENING PROCEDURES:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times (Click Here for an article about the effectiveness of wearing masks).
- Staff will follow all sanitation guidelines, including thoroughly sanitizing the studio and bathroom before and after each class.
- Floor markers will be placed on the sidewalk 6' apart for students to wait in line to be checked in. To limit contact, parents will not be allowed to enter.
- A staff member will be checking in each student at the door with a no-touch thermometer. Any student registering a fever or who appears sick will not be allowed to enter. Staff will also provide sanitizer at the door.
- Late students must wait outside the door for a temperature check and hand sanitizing.
- We will keep the door open during class to allow natural ventilation (a table will be placed at the entrance to prevent outsiders from walking in).
- The number of students will be limited and will be seated 6' apart.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter during pick up time. Students will be let outside one by one as their parent/guardian arrives. If multiple parents arrive at the same time for pick up, please stand on the markers designated on the sidewalk. We will also not conduct our usual art shows at the end of each class to limit contact.