Own an art studio franchise utilizing our formula for success! This company was started with the CEO's unemployment checks in the middle of the economy crash with no money for advertising - yet while many established businesses in the neighborhood didn't survive, we quickly grew just by word of mouth. Color it In (formerly Art with Sara) has become known for our quality art classes, art parties, and art camps. Owning a Color it In franchise will be like owning two businesses in one with our added Open Studio feature in which anyone can take an easy, fun lesson without committing to a class series. We have geared our company to provide you with knowledge, support and training that will allow you to be your own boss in the most fun and creative industry.
We offer two different types of art studio franchise opportunities:
1. You can choose to own a single unit franchise which allows you to operate your own Color It In in a protected territory of your choice.
2. We also offer area development franchises for those looking to lock down a larger territory and slowly build a series of Color It In locations/territories. For more info please fill out the form below.
Color It In offers a comprehensive and hands on training program in order to ensure that franchisees are 100% equipped with the knowledge, skills and expertise to successfully operate their own art studio. Our multi-phase training includes hours of hands on training at our original location. You will learn how to:
- Teach our regular ongoing Kids Program, Art Parties, Art Camps, and Open Studio format (no formal art experience necessary! If you have a passion for art, we can teach you)
- Manage our online scheduling & attendance system
- Run all the business side of things, such as retail sales and inventory
- Market your services for success
- Liquid Capital: $54,900
- Total Investment: $81,900 - $149,600 (includes Franchise Fee of $24,900)
- Royalty Type: 6% monthly
- Must be Owner Operated, have a passion for art, and previous managerial experience (office/retail). Previous teaching experience is a plus!
Find out more about how you can enter this
growing and rewarding industry by owning your own Color It In Franchise! First Step - fill out the form below:
This website and the information contained herein does
not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. There are certain states that
require the registration of a FDD before the franchisor can advertise or offer
the franchise in that state. This franchise may not be registered in all
registration states and may not offer franchises to residents of those states
or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states until compliance
guidelines are met. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through
the delivery and receipt of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).