Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Masks are optional at the studio. However, our teachers may ask a student to wear one at their discretion (for example, if student is sniffly or sneazy due to allergies). We will provide masks if you don't have one.
- We will continue to check in each student at the door with a no touch thermometer. Any student registering a fever or who appears sick will not be allowed to enter (please inform us if your child has allergies, in which case they may enter with a mask). Staff will provide sanitizer at the door.
- A table will be placed at the front door for check-in. To limit contact, parents, siblings or other guests will not be allowed to enter the studio.
- Late students must wait outside the door and wait for a temperature check and hand sanitization.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter during pick up time. Students will be let outside when parent is visible at the door.
- You are required to notify us if your child has tested positive for Covid-19. Current guidelines mandate 5 day isolation and on the 5th day, an antigen Covid test is recommended. Once you submit a negative test, your child may return to class.