Class Terms: Kids Program
1. Parents in Class: Due to limited space, we cannot accommodate parents in class while in class is in session.
- Please do not arrive to class without a pre-paid appointment.
- Registration and Tuition are due by the 25th of each month for the upcoming month of classes.
- Once enrolled, pricing will automatically increase $10 after the 25th for tuition not received by the due date.
- However, you may sign up for autopay to avoid the late fee and re-registering every month.
- All Semi-Private students must register for all 4 classes from the beginning of the month to avoid odd numbered availabilities for other students. For example, you cannot register for 1 class at the end of this month, then 2 or 3 next month. If you are a Tuesday student, then you must select the first Tuesday during registration, then Recurring 4 times. Any exceptions must be approved by the studio.
3. Cancels & Reschedules: Our scheduling system allows you to cancel and reschedule your own appointments online.
- A 2 hour notice is required. If you miss the deadline, the system will not allow it and you will be considered a "No Show"
- No shows and late cancellations lose the class. We reserve the right to cancel your scheduled make up class pending studio needs but another reschedule will be granted.
- If you cancel but don't reschedule, Color it In will email you a coupon code to enable you to re-book the class.
- You have until the end of the next month of your cancelled class to reschedule. However, please do not process your reschedule until after the 5th of a new month; you must cancel your class first, then wait until after the 5th to reschedule.
- Make up classes cannot be rolled over as credit toward tuition, accumulated to be used in place of a paid month, or credited toward an existing student.
- We reserve the right to send any child home without granting a make up class if they become or arrive sick to class, or prove to be disruptive or uncooperative.
4. Five Week Policy: Your tuition pays for 4 classes. When there are 5 weeks in a month, class will meet for the first 4 weeks only. You are welcome to register for any one of our 5th Week Classes.
5. Supplies: All students are required to bring their supplies to class. Otherwise, a $3 material fee must be paid before class begins.
6. Exiting the Program: If you decide to exit the Program, you will have 2 weeks from the last class attended to pick up any art work or supplies that were left. Otherwise, the art work will be discarded or supplies retained for the studio.
7. Student Art for Promotion: Color it In reserves the right to use student art work for advertising or promotion of the Program.
8. Refunds: Course cancellations after your first class may receive a refund for the remaining 3 classes (no refunds on used supplies), or you may use as credit toward future classes. We reserve the right to dismiss any customer who we feel is not the right fit for our Program, who does not cooperate with our policies, or if conduct or behavior proves to be disruptive, difficult or harmful with no refund upon dismissal from the Program.